High Speed MIxer
Invoit Plast Machinery Pvt Ltd is a professional manufacturer of intensive mixers and granulators have its own R & D team and technologically advanced production base, which can provide customers with customized one-stop design solutions to meet the needs of customers for different materials and different sites.
The High mixing machine tool can be run variably, at low or high speed， "Hybrid" mixing processes become possible, eg: slow - fast - slow. and Rotating An inclined rotating mixing pan, together with a stationary multi-purpose wall bottom scraper produces high vertical flow rates.
Manufacturing any Plastic components or products it is must requires that plastic raw material will be moisture free to eliminate the defects like black dots, pins, holes, etc in the final component or product. So to eliminate this problem we’ve designed the best solution for that which is a High-Speed Mixer machine.
Plastic processing machinery manufacturer Invoit Plast Machinery Pvt. Ltd. located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India., is the most trusted supplier of high-speed mixer machines to Indian cities more specifically Hyderabad, Nasik, Chennai, Baroda, Bangalore, and Rajkot. Invoit Plast Machinery Pvt. Ltd. is also a leading exporter of high-speed mixer machines to South Africa, Dubai UAE, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Qatar. Contact us to get complete reliable support from plastic raw materials, waste, scrap processing machinery manufacturers, and exporters.
- Easy and maintenance free operational design
- Bearing housing solid type
- Body – M.S. (Inside vessel S.S. available for optional arrangement)
- Heavy insulation to heat retension and leak prevention
- Electrical – star delta with Schneider make control panel
- Batch mixing timing indicator on control panel
- Temperature sensor
- Temperature indicator on control panel
- Auto cut off after completion of setted batch time or setted temperature as per requirement
- Max. Mixing capacity is tested based on continuous processing. Material of 0.65kg/L (5.5lb/gal) in bulk density and 3mm/0.08~0.12inch in size.
- Power 3ø, 230 / 400 / 460 / 575VAC, 50 / 60Hz.
- We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.
- Building Materials
- Environmental Protection
- Foundry Sand